AEM DryFlow Panel Filter: AEM DryFlow Performance Panel Filters offer the same benefits of the DryFlow Conical filters used on all AEM Induction Systems. Excellent Flow Properties, Industry Leading Filter Efficiency and Dust Holding Capacity, Incredible Durability and all this with NO NEED FOR FILTER OIL – That’s DryFlow Filter Technology. Cleaning time is reduced from hours to minutes and the media will not degrade over time or as a result of servicing. The DryFlow media has up to four times the dust holding capacity of most popular competitive filters. An additional benefit of the AEM DryFlow Performance Panel Filter is that there is no chance of any adverse affect on your new vehicle warranty…so, new car dealerships are prime candidates as sales opportunities.
AEM DryFlow Panel Filter Features:
* Element is cleanable and is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle
* DryFlow air filter will NOT void your vehicle’s warranty
* Delivers 99.4% cumulative filtration efficiency, based on independent SAE J726 JUN93 FINE DUST Air Cleaner Test Code procedures
* AEM’s unique non-woven filter media never needs oil, meaning less down time between cleanings and no more chance of over-oiling. It takes the guesswork out of servicing your air filter
* Filter element is virtually impossible to collapse and is more durable than cotton gauze
At AEM, our mission is clear. We engineer products that outperform the competition, and create original product designs that revolutionize the industry. We accomplish this through a strict commitment to thorough research and development and leading-edge manufacturing processes. We invest heavily in these processes, and take great strides to control every aspect. It’s how we’ve spent the last 19 years building our reputation and it is how we will continue to maintain our status as an industry leader for years to come.
Our products are consistently put to the test by the industry’s leading automotive publications and websites, including Motor Trend, Car & Driver, Road & Track, Turbo, Sport Compact Car, Super Street, Modified, 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords, Race Pages, Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords, Truckin’, Off Road, Sport Truck, 4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility, 4Wheel & Off Road, Temple of VTEC (www.vtec.net), EvolutionM.net, FreshAlloy.com, Nissanperformancemag.com, k20a.org, turbomustangs.com, tenmagazines.com, off-road.com and more. The reports of these independent tests consistently prove that AEM and BRUTE FORCE performance products outperform the competition, and that is why you will find them under the hoods of many of the best racing teams and industry experts nationwide.