HKS introduces the newly re-designed Super Mega Flow Reloaded intake systems. These intake systems feature HKS’ new Reloaded air filter assembly which maintains HKS’ race proven and patented Super Funnel design, but also incorporates new technical advances for improved performance and filtration.
HKS Super Mega Flow Reloaded intake systems have been granted CARB E.O. # D-186-31 for certain applications.
Also new for the Super Mega Flow Reloaded intake series is a new filter element that is constructed from three layers of different density dry polyurethane foams. This 3-layer triple density dry filter element provides improved filtration plus greater airflow compared to factory intake systems. The Super Mega Flow Reloaded intake kits offer the same simple and easy filter element replacement process as previous generations; avoiding the need to wash or re-oil the intake filter.
- New Super Honeycomb frame allows for 30% more intake surface area for improved throttle response.
- Filter assembly features a new streamline inner frame that reduces weight and allows for air to flow more smoothly into the engine.
- Plastic sealing ring at the base of the new Super Honeycomb frame helps prevent harmful containments from entering the engine and acts as a support piece for the frame.
- Aluminum back plate has been added for strength
*note most applications feature a black aluminum back plate
- 3 Layer, triple density dry filter element provides improved filtration plus greater airflow compared to factory intake systems.