The Synchronic DV is a compact, zero-diaphragm, high-flow Diverter Valve actuating within 25 milliseconds. The DV body is near-net, investment cast, aerospace-grade Aluminium followed by CNC machining of all components including the forged 6061 actuator assembly.
The Synchronic DV for the Genesis Coupe 2.0T is a direct bolt on "plug & play" kit that requires no cutting, welding, or modifying OE structural components. This kit is designed for ease of installation and maximize performance while maintaining the OE intended configurations by using the factory selonoid to control the BOV. The Synchronic DV does not require different spring change to accommodate different boost pressure, and the adapter pipe is powder coated black to preserve the OE look and feel while providing resistance to light scratches. The adapter pipe is also compatible with the newer Synchronic DV should the need of upgrading arrise in the future.
- Patented Synchronic actuator design in DV for unmatched fast actuation.
- Charge Pipe installation is secure mounted on OE mounting locations.
- Powder-coated black Charge Pipe to preserve the OE look and feel.
- Secure mount with aluminium IAT sensor welded onto Charge Pipe.
- Synapse Boost Connect™ One-Touch pneumatic fittings for installation ease.