- Dyno tested and produced significant power increases of +41 HP / +48 lbs. x ft. torque in race mode at 4,451 RPM
- Quick and easy plug & play installation without any modifications
- Around 30 minute installation
- Increase turbo boost to improve vehicle performance, efficiency and throttle response
- In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments via LED light switch
- 4-power position settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red)
- Leaves no trace on ECU (No Footprint)
- High quality case & wire harness w/ OEM style connectors
- High reliability, 100% of units tested
- Compatible with other aFe POWER performance products
A simple 30 minute install will give you a huge increase in power. The aFe POWER SCORCHER GT Module includes a high quality case & wire harness with factory style connectors for an easy plug & play installation. A LED light switch provides In-Cabin On-The-Fly power adjustments. The 4-Power settings are adjustable with one button and the LED light represent the settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red) . This performance module increase turbo boost. It improves vehicle performance and throttle response.
aFe POWER strongly recommends upgrading the factory spark plugs to high performance spark plugs to maintain a stronger, more consistent spark and prevent any damage to your engine. During our testing we used HKS M45XL spark plugs and recommend those spark plugs or equivalent. Alternatively, the factory spark plug gap can be closed to 0.026” or smaller. The use of 91 or higher octane is also highly recommended.
Direct Plug & Play Power:
This quick and easy plug & play SCORCHER GT module adds significant power by altering pressure sensor signals to increase turbo boost to improve vehicle efficiency, power and throttle response.
In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments:
SCORCHER GT modules features In-Cabin On-the-Fly power adjustment to accommodate any situation. This adjustment is controlled by via LED light switch with a button that can be easily mounted in any location in the cabin.
High Quality Case & Wire Harness:
aFe SCORCHER GT modules uses high quality aluminum extrusion black powder-coated enclosure casing and factory style connectors which requires no modification to your factory harness. These factory style connectors, plugs directly into the stock wiring harness connectors and sensors.
High Precision and Quality:
SCORCHER GT modules are 100% tested for proper protection. These modules work amazingly on stock vehicles and are optimized for maximum performance with use of aFe POWER performance products.
aFe POWER does not recommend to use with any other tuners or modules. aFe POWER recommends to use the SCORCHER GT module in Sport or Sport+ settings during towing.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.