Injen Veloster N Air Intake
Take the ultimate driving experience of your 2019-2022 Hyundai Veloster N with the L4-2.0L Turbo engine to the next level of excitement with Injen’s EVO1300 Evolution cold air intake system. The Injen EVO1300 has the cleanest installation on the market for your Veloster N and it seamlessly adapts to the OE scoop. Add to that the superior dyno-proven gains at a price point that just makes sense – the EVO1300 is a win on all levels.
The Injen EVO1300 cold air intake system is truly on the next level. From the one-piece sealed housing that utilizes our patent pending Twist-Lock technology to securely attach a massive SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place, to the seamless fitment to the OE inlet scoop, all the way down to premium hardware, Injen has put it all on the board to provide you, the consumer, the best intake possible for your Hyundai Veloster N
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the SuperNano-Web Dry air filter in place which eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and provides one of the simplest installations available. The EVO1300 housing also sports the all-new Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner more aggressive under hood appearance.
ROTO-MOLDED INTAKE TUBE:
The EVO1300 Evolution Air Intake System uses a custom designed and dyno-tuned, intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit.
SUPERNANO-WEB DRY AIR FILTER:
“That’s massive!” is all you will hear about this SuperNano-Web Dry air filter that is included with the EVO1300 cold air intake system. This filter has been uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock technology has allowed our engineers to use the largest filter possible for this application, which increases the available air volume - resulting in added power while keeping the installation process quick and simple.
From the Stainless Steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit.
Make it easy! The Injen Evolution Air intakes that use our Twist-Lock System have been strategically designed to use fewer parts to provide the end user with one of the quickest and simplest installations available on the market today.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a superior kit for your Hyundai Veloster N. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO1300 Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 10 additional horsepower and 9 lb-Ft. of torque.
- Direct Fitment for:
- 2019-2022 Hyundai Veloster N L4-2.0L Turbo
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 10 hp and 9 lb-ft. of torque
- Manufactured from high-strength XLPE Roto-Molded Polyethylene
- Designed to work with the stock calibration
- Box seamlessly adapts to the OE inlet scoop without modification
- Intake scoop integration is designed to capture the largest amount of cool air for max performance
- Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
- Simple drop-in installation can normally be completed within 20 minutes
- Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
- Air Filter attaches to the airbox using our patented TwistLok method
- Fully serviceable 4.00" I.D. Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.