Fully adjustable coilovers for road and track. Monotube construction with 45 and 40mm digressive pistons for immediate damping response and tunability. Our valving is specific and optimized to each car. Every kit that leaves the factory is dyno tested for quality assurance.
- Inverted* monotube for superior side-load capacity
- Camber-adjustable* aluminium top mounts with Anti-NVH construction*
- Ride height adjustable
- Adjustable spring perch for preload adjustment
- Threaded lower mount for extra adjustability
- 18-step damping force adjustment
- Pillow ball (spherical bearing) top mounts option available
Neotech was founded in 2006 by Mr. Lee Jong Go with the vision of providing quality suspension and brakes to the automotive industry. Being the first in Korea to design our own inverted mono-tube suspension, Neotech has gone on to be the product of choice for official races across Korea.
In 2018 Mr. Lee Jun Myung took over as the CEO of Neotech. With his passion in motorsport and the vision to bring car enthusiasts together, it brought accelerated growth in both domestic and global markets. Being the leader in brakes and suspension in Korea, we have branched out to Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Canada and the United States.
We currently call Gimcheon City as our home with our 17,500 square meter facility that houses our Office, Assembly & Manufacturing Plant, R&D Center, as well as our 7,600 square meter Proving Ground.
At Neotech, we strive to be “Setting You In Motion”